In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter "Regulation"), this page describes the methods of processing personal data of users who consult the website of Tresun S.r.l. (https://www.tresun.it/)
The information provided here does not concern other websites, pages, or online services that can be accessed via hyperlinks, which may be published externally to the website of Tresun S.r.l.
Data Controller is Tresun S.r.l, located at Via Aldo Moro 13 – 95038 – Santa Maria di Licodia (CT), Italy.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service..
- Company (also referred to as "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this notice) refers to Tresun S.R.L. – Chasing the Sun, Via Aldo Moro 13 – 95038 – Santa Maria di Licodia (CT).
- Cookies are pieces of information stored on the user's hard drive and sent by the user's browser to a web server, referring to the user's use of the internet. Therefore, they allow knowing the services, sites visited, and options that have been expressed while browsing the internet. In other words, cookies are small files containing letters and numbers that are downloaded to the user's computer or mobile device when visiting a website.
- Country refers to: Italy. By device, we mean any device that can access the Service, including, for example, a computer, a mobile phone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal data consists of any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'). An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
-Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. It also refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company.
- Third-Party Social Media Service refers to any website or social network website through which a user can access or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- The website refers to tresun.it, accessible from tresun.it.
- The user refers to the individual accessing or using the service, or the Company, or another legal entity on behalf of which the individual accesses or uses the service, as applicable.
Legal basis for processing
Personal data collected through this website is processed to enable an optimal browsing experience, access to the reserved area, and to provide assistance and/or information about products and services offered by Tresun S.r.l.
Collection and use of personal data
Types of collected data
During the use of the service, the user may be asked to share some personally identifiable information, which is functional to identify the user or to contact them.
Personal identification information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, postal code, city
- Usage data
- Type of data processed and purposes of processing
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the URI/URL addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user's operating system and computer environment, such as the pages visited, the time and date of the visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
This data, necessary for the use of web services, is also processed for the purpose of:
- obtaining statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors per hourly or daily range, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- checking the proper functioning of the services offered.
Navigation data do not persist for more than seven days (unless otherwise required for the investigation of crimes by the judicial authorities).
Access to the service from or through a mobile device allows the automatic storage of information, including, for example but not limited to, the type of mobile device used by the user, the unique ID of the mobile device, the IP address of the mobile device, the operating system of the mobile device, the type of mobile Internet browser used by the user, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Information from third-party social media services
The Company allows users to create an account and access the service through the use of third-party social media:
Registration through access to a third-party social media service allows the collection of user's personal data already associated with the third-party account (such as name, email address, user activities, or the list of contacts associated with the user's account).
Access to the third-party social media service, provided by Tresun S.r.l, may require the sharing of additional information.
Methods of using personal data
Recipients of data
The personal data of users collected following the consultation of this site may be communicated to third parties, external to Tresun S.r.l, who perform activities strictly functional to the management and maintenance of the site or are entrusted with specific activities necessary in relation to individual user requests. All third parties to whom personal data may be communicated have been previously appointed by Tresun S.r.l, in accordance with Article 28 of the Regulation, as data processors.
Personal data collected through this website may also be shared with other companies or entities in Italy, EU or non-EU countries for activities strictly related to specific requests of the data subject or for audit activities, or for activities aimed at ensuring, at all stages, the security of the IT structure.
Rights of data subjects
Data subjects have the right to obtain from the Data Controller, in the cases provided for, access to their personal data and the rectification or erasure of the same or the restriction of the processing that concerns them or to object to the processing (Articles 15 and following of the Regulation).
In particular, the Data Controller informs that it recognizes the rights referred to in Articles 15 to 20 of the GDPR.
By sending a specific request to the email address email@example.com, it is possible to:
- Obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data is being processed. If processing is in progress, it is possible to access the data and information related to the processing, and request a copy of the data.
- Obtain the rectification of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete personal data.
- Obtain, in the cases provided for by Article 17 of the GDPR, the erasure of data.
- Obtain, in the cases provided for by Article 18 of the GDPR, the restriction of data processing.
Right to limitation of processing
In cases provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR, obtain the limitation of the processing of Data. Receive the Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and request their transmission to another controller, if technically feasible.
Right to object
Pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Data for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of objection, the Data will no longer be processed, unless there are legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subjects, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of a right in court.
Right to lodge a complaint
Data subjects who believe that the processing of their personal data, carried out through the website, violates the provisions of the Regulation, have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/), as provided for in Article 77 of the Regulation, or to bring legal proceedings (Article 79 of the Regulation).
Purposes of processing
The Company reserves the right to use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service, including monitoring the use of the service.
- To manage the account: to manage registration as a user of the service. The personal data provided may provide access to various features of the service that are available as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and assumption of the purchase contract for products, articles, or services that the user purchases or any other contract with Tresun s.r.l through the service on the website.
- To contact the user: to contact the user via email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications regarding updates or informational communications related to contracted features, products, or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide news, special offers, and general information: to provide information on other goods, services, and events that we offer similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- To manage requests: to manage requests made by the user to Tresun s.r.l.
- For business transfers: allows the use of information to assess or conduct a merger, sale, reorganization, restructuring, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, either as an operating business or in the context of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where personal data held by the Company on users of our service is among the transferred assets.
- For other purposes: allows the use of information provided by the user for other purposes, such as data analysis, identification of usage trends, determination of the effectiveness of promotional campaigns carried out by Tresun s.r.l, and to assess and improve the service offered, products, services, marketing, and experience.
Methods of sharing personal information
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: allows Tresun s.r.l to share user personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of the provided service, and to contact users who have given their consent.
- For business transfers: allows Tresun s.r.l to share or transfer personal information provided during negotiations for any merger, sale of the company's assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part involving the company with other companies.
- With business partners: allows Tresun s.r.l to share information with business partners of Tresun s.r.l to offer certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: allows Tresun s.r.l to share personal information or interact in other ways in public areas with other users; such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed. If the user chooses to interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, their contacts on the third-party social media service may see their name, profile, images, and description of their activities. Similarly, other users may view descriptions of their activities, communicate with them, and view their profile.
- With the user's consent: allows the disclosure of the user's personal information for any other purpose with express consent.
Methods of processing and storage of personal data
Processing will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of Article 32 of the Regulation on security measures, by specifically authorized subjects and in compliance with the provisions of Article 29 of the Regulation, who will act under the direct authority of the Data Controller and/or the Data Processor.
The data will be processed in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation, and data minimization, pursuant to Article 5 of the Regulation. Subject to the user's consent, expressed at the end of this notice, personal data will be stored for the period of time necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and for the additional period necessary to comply with legal obligations.
In particular, the data provided by the user will be stored for the period required for the provision of the service and in any case not exceeding 5 years.
Transfer of personal data
Information, including personal data, is processed at the operational offices of the Company and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that the information entered by the user may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside the state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of the jurisdiction of the user's state.
Disclosure of personal data
Tresun s.r.l may disclose user information to third parties following corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or part of the assets, goods, or shares of Tresun s.r.l, including any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
In certain circumstances, Tresun s.r.l may be required to disclose the user's personal data in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law, or regulation.
Tresun s.r.l intends to cooperate in responding to such requests, taking appropriate measures to ensure that the requester understands the sensitive nature of the personal data they may receive.
Tresun s.r.l also reserves the right to cooperate with law enforcement in the investigation and prosecution of users who violate Tresun s.r.l's rules or engage in illegal or harmful behavior towards individuals or personal data for which Tresun s.r.l is responsible.
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose the personal data provided by the user in good faith, believing that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of the service's users or the public
- Protect from legal liability
Personal data security measures
Tresun s.r.l aims to provide the maximum reasonable security for the user's personal data. Tresun s.r.l maintains the levels of protection of the user's personal data in compliance with data protection laws and uses all available technical resources to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, or unauthorized processing of user data. The security measures that Tresun s.r.l uses to protect all personal data have been designed to meet or exceed industry standards to prevent access by unauthorized persons; however, it is necessary to be aware that no security measure is 100% secure, and appropriate security measures must always be taken to protect personal data, including ensuring that you have up-to-date antivirus software.
The content and services of the website are intended for users over 18 years of age. The website does not intend to attract underage users. Where Tresun s.r.l becomes aware that a user under the age of 18 has voluntarily provided personal data on the website, or that a provider has voluntarily provided information about a subject identified as under the age of 18, Tresun s.r.l will delete such information from its active databases.
Links to other websites
The Tresun s.r.l website may also contain links to websites that, according to Tresun s.r.l, may be useful and informative for the user.
Tresun s.r.l does not endorse or recommend the content or services of such sites and is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
Tresun s.r.l will take appropriate and reasonable measures to obtain the user's consent, if required, following such changes.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
The technologies that the website uses may include:
By disabling cookies, however, some of the services offered by Tresun s.r.l may not work correctly, and the user will not be able to access many features designed to optimize navigation on the site. For more information on managing or disabling browser cookie settings, as provided in the GDPR Cookie Consent.
- Flash cookies. Some features of the service offered by Tresun s.r.l may use local shared objects, known as Flash cookies, to collect and store information. Flash cookies differ from browser cookies in terms of volume, type, and mode of data storage. The cookie management tools available in the user's browser are unable to remove Flash cookies. For more information on disabling Flash cookies, see the last section of this document regarding cookie modalities.
- Web beacons. Some sections of the service offered by Tresun s.r.l and sent emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gif, pixel tag, and single-pixel gif) that allow the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other website-related statistics (such as recording the popularity of a particular section and checking system and server integrity).
Other types of cookies
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on the personal computer or mobile device when the user is offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as the user closes the browser.
The site uses both session cookies and persistent cookies for the purposes indicated below:
- Necessary / essential cookies
Type: session cookies
Administered by: Tresun s.r.l
Purpose: these cookies are essential to provide the services available through the website and to allow the user to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the requested services cannot be provided, and these cookies are used only to provide such services.
Type: persistent cookies
Administered by: Tresun s.r.l
- Functionality cookies
Type: persistent cookies
Administered by: Tresun s.r.l